[Public-list] Do we need battens in the mainsail?

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Thu May 12 04:16:16 PDT 2005

They look great - and how often does one see pictures of ones own boat under
sail??

In the first picture the guy jumping up out of the cockpit in the yellow
suit and brown ball cap is me.  I was saying "I'll show you, its really
quick and easy..."

I should mention that the pictures were taken by my friend Ken Woods.

Cheers - Gord