[Public-list] transom mounted fuel tank vent

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Mon May 16 16:40:22 PDT 2005

Dudley,

When the boat is driving hard at hull speed, I've seen the bow wave come
right up to the stern quarter.  I don't think I'd want a vent there.

Hamilton Marine shows some vents for thicker hulls.  See
http://search.hamiltonmarine.com/0191.htm?PageJumpNumber=191 and see if
there's anything you like.  Also see the Buck Algonquin catalog
(http://www.buckalgonquin.com/Buck_Algonquin/Pages/Valves_Fittings/Page_52.pdf).

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.