[Public-list] NOAA Weather Bill in Senate

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Thu May 19 06:40:25 PDT 2005

With this thinking "if you use something you should pay for it" then I want
the government to stop taxing me for public education because I do not have
any children. I hate the thought of "fee based" services which is a favorite
thing for our Gov here in Maryland. Either the government [you] pay for
stuff with tax money or [you] pay for it through fees, but not both. Fees
are just another form of taxes. We need to stage another Boston Tea Party.

Mike Lehman