[Public-list] bimini

Todd Redhead todd.redhead at sympatico.ca
Thu May 19 20:05:36 PDT 2005

We too are thinking of adding a bimini this year - I am thinking that I
might cut the main up a bit to get more head room.  I still have maybe 6 or
7 inches on the boom track that I can use.  I got a dodger last year that I
had a zipper installed under the front edge that I can use to join the
dodger to the bimini with a filler piece.  The filler piece will also have
windows in it for forward view and to check sail trim.  That's the plan
anyway.

Todd

Strathgowan