[Public-list] PHRF rating

C.B. Currier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Sun May 22 05:08:53 PDT 2005

An atomic 4 weighs 330 lbs & 2 cyl diesels 220lbs or there abouts.

The biggest key to your success is to have as FAIR a bottom as possible.
Take off ALL the old paint down to the gelgoat then barrier coat and apply
racing bottom finish. Some will simply apply an ablative finish which is
fine too. If you apply a Racing finish like Baltoplate or VC Offshore then
you can burnish it to 600 grit which will give you the FAIREST bottom
possible.

Then all you have to do is tune the rig and sail the boat in the right
direction. Easy right?

--
C.B. Currier
Ches Bay A30 Assn Rear Commodore - Racing