[Public-list] What does it cost to keep an Alberg on the coast ofBritish Colum bia?

Philip Bartlett pbartlett at shaw.ca
Thu May 26 21:37:07 PDT 2005

We're paying $7.00/ft/month in Victoria. We used to keep the boat on a
mooring for the summer months to save a bit but, with the current shortage
of slips, we can't do that anymore or we might not have a slip to come back
to in the winter.

Find  a slip before you buy, or buy a boat that comes with a slip. Many
marinas around here have a 2 - 3 year waiting list.

Philip Bartlett,
Windward #428