[Public-list] Glue for teak

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Fri May 27 15:10:23 PDT 2005

Roger,

We use West or MAS Epoxy prior to application the teak is wiped down with
lacquer thinner to remove most/all of teak oil and bond both pieces. The key
is not to have a dry joint. I have also used resorcinal(sp) which is two
part, it was $20 per pint in 97-98 timeframe, not sure of the cost today.

Stephen