[Public-list] Cutlass bearing...

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Tue May 31 07:07:35 PDT 2005

There are some differences in the boats. Whitby made changes all of the
time.

Although this is not my boat here is what my cutlass bearing housing looks
like:

http://alberg30.org/maintenance/disorganized/miscpics/119.jpg

I have heard that a number of people have used a hacksaw to cut out a
section of the bearing to remove it.

Mike Lehman