[Public-list] RE: Greymarine Engines

Manza, LtCol John LTC PM LAV john.manza at us.army.mil
Mon May 16 11:28:02 PDT 2005

John and Peggy,

I live aboard Selfridge Air Guard Base, Michigan (about 30-45 miles from
your house) and I have a Grey Marine Sea Scout engine sitting in my garage
that I am trying to get rid of.  The engine has no carb/starter or
associated crap on it.  But to my knowledge the rest of it is in good shape
and could be used to get your engine running.

John Manza

Today's Topics:

   1. Greymarine engines (John and Peggy Sauerwald)

Message: 1