[Public-list] Deck Beam Repair on #461

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Fri May 6 09:50:08 PDT 2005

Patty,

You boat has a liner and does not have a exposed wooden beam. The beam in
your boat is actually an aluminim box beam embedded in the deck line. The
repair by having the aluminum plates to sister the beam are only for the
wooden beams found on the older boats. I hope that clears it up. Then on to
how to fix your problem remains a mystery to us. Maybe someone else has some
ideas.

Mike Lehman