[Public-list] danged ass beam repair

vzeeknoz at verizon.net vzeeknoz at verizon.net
Mon May 9 15:36:25 PDT 2005

If there's a dimple aft it means the mast is leaning that way.  Forward dimple, forward lean.  Dimple on both sides--priceless.  That means its rocking.  If I remember right the mast is sitting more aft then fwd so I don't quite understand dimples on both sides.

You might drill a hole or two on the bottom side of the beam, in the glass, and see if there's H2O in there. And go from there.

How loose is the rig?

Jim Mennucci