[Public-list] Making Covers

Cole, Andrew L andrew.cole at llff.com
Mon Nov 14 09:07:27 PST 2005

All of this talk of tarps and covers reminded me that SailRite is
opening a store in Annapolis, supposedly on December 5.  If you haven't
seen SailRite's catalog or boat show display, they're a fully stocked
source for canvas-work, sewing machines, material, hardware, etc.  The
store is going to be in Eastport across the parking lot from the
Backyard Boats shed off of Severn Ave., near the Chart House.

We're planning on making a cockpit cover (boom tent style) as well as
making new interior cushions over the winter, just waiting for them to
open (that excuse will evaporate in December...).  If anyone has
patterns or suggestions for either, I'm all ears.

Andrew
Andante - 152

Cole, Andrew L
Admitted in Maryland, Virginia & Florida
One Corporate Center
10451 Mill Run Circle, Suite 1000
Baltimore MD 21117

tel: 410 581-7408
fax: (410) 581-7410
mob: (410) 206-3577

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for public-list at alberg30.org. If you are not public-list at alberg30.org you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify andrew.cole at llff.com immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Cole, Andrew L therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.