[Public-list] exhausrt

dan walker dsailormon at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 20 19:12:57 PST 2005

as i slowly go about removing my graymarine,( mike lehman told me to think long and hard before doing things)so i am moving very slowly, but any way. the question is, what is the exhaust hose made of . it looks like it is something wrapped by some cloth which i wonder if it is asbestos.
  can i just cut the hose or do i need to work it off the fitting. if asbestos and i cut i know i will need to have dust masks etc
  thanks in advance
  dan
  rascal 145