[Public-list] Re: Public-list Digest, Vol 552, Issue 1

Snelham at aol.com Snelham at aol.com
Wed Nov 30 06:11:51 PST 2005

David

I bought the prop used and had it re pitched from 13"X10" to 13"X11"

John
SkyeMist #644

In a message dated 11/29/2005 4:46:17 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
public-list-request at alberg30.org writes:

Do you  know who made the propeller?

>>> Snelham at aol.com 11/27/05  1:22 PM >>>
David

My boat #644 came with an MD7A as  original equipment. Its 13 HP works
very
well on San Francisco  Bay. Using a 13" X 11" 3 bladed prop pushes her
through
the water at 6  knots  in calmer waters,  and at 6 knots  through the
chop  of
the Bay during the summer time at 2200 RPM. Full throttle   generates
about 2600
RPM. My $.02.

John Snelham
Skye Mist  #644