[Public-list] boat on ebay

Ibby El-Raheb elraheb at rogers.com
Tue Nov 1 09:02:14 PST 2005

If the logistics are not overwhelmingly difficult I would be willing to partner with someone to purchase and restore this boat. I live in the Toronto area and I am retired so I have the time. I am not very skilled but I can follow instructions from someone who knows what he/she is doing. So I would only consider a partnership with some who knows boats, fiberglass and engines inside out.
If anyone is interested send me an email with your phone number.

Ibby El-Raheb