[Public-list] Marine Heads

Don Campbell dk.campbell at sympatico.ca
Thu Nov 3 06:28:26 PST 2005

Mike;
    I have a Brydon Boy head in one hull and that company has been bought out
by Jabsco. They have one current model that is very similar so parts may
substitute. If not, the new one is available at $160 Canadian, and has the
same footprint,  so it may be cheaper to replace than rebuild. Hose sizes are
the same on the new one as on old. I have just bought one this week to install
in 2nd hull.
    They tell me Wilcox - Crittenden is extremely expensive for parts.
Don
#528 and #469