[Public-list] Marine Heads

Dave Terrell DTERRELL at message.nmc.edu
Thu Nov 3 10:02:25 PST 2005

a purchased a raritan manual ph II. It is a real miser when it comes to water - the last one used way too much causing frequent pump outs. Defender had a great price and West Marine matched the price. I recommend it highly if you go for a new head.

>>> MICHAEL.J.MEINHOLD at saic.com 11/03/05 8:23 AM >>>
I think I must replace my head this winter - at minimum I have to take it
apart and replace gaskets and seals.  I can't find a match by model number
so I'll have to carry them around.

Anyone have a reccomendation for or against any marine head brands?

Mike
Rinn Duin #272