[Public-list] Bilge

Coolray cooler2k at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 04:30:33 PST 2005

Pete,

Don't sweat it. I'm working my way through a complete
rehab and am new to this level as well. Pardon the pun
but we're in the same boat! Sorry folks, couldn't
resist.   JC

PS
John,
 As far as the top of the ballast goes, mine is open
at this time. I'll get pictures, but it is lapped -
not covered by fiberglass cloth. I'll get a more
detailed description ASAP.

John C.
Atalaya, #87