[Public-list] Reattaching Teak

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Thu Nov 10 04:40:43 PST 2005

If your A30 is wooden, her garboards will be either white cedar or mahogany.
In either case it would not be recommended to varnish them; a better
practice would be to saturate them with boiled linsead oil, red lead paint
(be careful with it!) then the usual coats of bottom paint.

Wooden Albergs are fairly rare - which one have your got?

Gord #426