[Public-list] Table

Michael Grosh dickdurk at atlanticbb.net
Thu Nov 10 04:46:09 PST 2005

Pete

Do you still have the aluminum pipe fabrication? We use ours more or less
permanently installed in the settee area-it originally could be broken down
and stored up in the forepeak overhead using a block and barrel bolt
arrangement.

The best thing about the pipe is we have a socket and pedestal arrangement
that attaches to the inspection plate in the cockpit; it (the table)can then
be used out there.

Checkmate's table has been renewed, but still uses the original fiddles, so
is dimensionally correct to original. Pretty basic, but I can send pictures
if you give me your email address

Michael
dickdurk at atlanticbb.net