[Public-list] Getting to the time to Winterize,Any Suggestion s or ,Checklists

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Fri Nov 11 15:12:21 PST 2005

Ric,

That can be done and the other benefit if you ever have a leak in the bilge
that acts as another bilge pump. I have a fresh water cooled Yanmar, I also
put vinegar and water into the salt water side last weekend and let it set
for 4 hours. Then flushed it out and put antifreeze into the system. I
actually use windshield washer fluid and have for years, the gents that own
the boat yard recommended (cheap and does the job).

Stephen