[Public-list] Table Storage

John Boor 5thseason at canada.com
Wed Nov 16 07:13:16 PST 2005

>Pete

I never liked the location of the table when stored it's a
real head knocker.  My solution was to mount it verticaly in
front of the access hole to the anchor/chain locker.  I used
2 "U" shaped piece's of teak mounted under the table that
followed the angle of the opening and then just droped it on
with the metal support inside the locker.  Pictures are
available if requested, I also have pictures on my cockpit
table mount that uses my teak floor grid as a support member
for the base mount.

John Boor
MAHSEER #380