[Public-list] Cover

Peter Staehling staehpj1 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 18 16:53:33 PST 2005

I have a friend at work who does canvas work as a
sideline.  He is a cabinet maker and model maker in
his "real" job at the jhu applied physics lab.  I
haven't seen his canvas work, but I know him to be a
careful craftsman in his "real" job.  I have heard he
is reasonable.  I will pass his contact info if any
one wants it.

Pete

--- "Patricia O. Meinhold" <pmeinhold at comcast.net>