[Public-list] Hull # ???

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Sat Nov 19 08:29:56 PST 2005

Your message came through blank.  I'd guess that's because it probably
had both a text and an HTML version, but the text version was empty.
The mailing list is text based.  If there's only an HTML version, it
will try to convert it to text, but otherwise will strip it out.

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.
                                             'The Middle' by Ogden Nash