[Public-list] Anyone have a trailer to rent?

Jon Budington jon at globalprintinginc.com
Mon Nov 21 07:19:21 PST 2005

I have a custom built 3 axle Alberg 30 trailer that I used to move my boat
from Chicago to Annapolis.  I used Interstate Haulers to move the boat
(about $800).  I'm trying to find a good home for the trailer, as I have no
place to store it and don't plan to move the boat again.  The trailer is
currently in Annapolis and has new axles, wheels, brakes and tires.

Jon