[Public-list] Replacing the Atomic 4

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Fri Nov 25 18:42:59 PST 2005

Hi David,
Our boat, #255 Stargazer, came with a Volvo MD11 C, which is rated at 16 HP
at 2200 RPM. I feel that the engine has just enough power; we get around 4
knots  at 1700 RPM in smooth water. I guess it would be up to you if you would
consider  an engine with less power.
Hope this helps,
Lee

In a message dated 11/25/2005 8:03:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,