[Public-list] Jack lines (was Redoing Teak in Hatches and Seat Tops)

Dave Terrell DTERRELL at message.nmc.edu
Wed Nov 30 10:34:37 PST 2005

It seems to me that West Marine and Defender sell stabilized flat
polyester webbing with a looped  end and a plain end suitable for
lashing.

>>> mainstay at csolve.net 11/30/05 10:52 AM >>>
You can - but you have to be careful that the webbing is UV
stabilized.
Most is not intended to sit in the sun for years and will deteriorate.
The
polyester used in rope is quite resistant to UV and that's why I used
it.

Cheers - Gord #426 Surprise