[Public-list] Welcome

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Sun Nov 13 09:46:50 PST 2005

Relax, I moved up to the A30 from a Sunfish.  There is virtually nothing
that can go wrong that has not already been addressed by someone else.
There are plenty of people to give you advice, both on this list and in
the Association.  The maintenance seminar in February and the
maintenance weekend in May are both good learning events.  The
maintenance manual was updated in 1998 and available to Association
members.  There is also maintenance information on the website
(http://www.alberg30.org/maintenance/).

There's lots out there.  You just need to write up some of your projects
for the newsletter, as that's where the articles in the maintenance
manual originated.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.