[Public-list] Gold Stripe

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Mon Nov 21 10:47:56 PST 2005

We took our stripe off intending to paint one on - but liked the look so
well without the stripe, just leaving the moulded line with the same gelcoat
colour as the rest of the hull, that we left it alone. The shadow that is
cast keeps the intent and contrast and was a lot easier - not repainting.

Cheers,

John