[Public-list] Alberg 30 for sale

Mpete53 at aol.com Mpete53 at aol.com
Sat Oct 1 17:50:11 PDT 2005

Bill
I have a 1973 Alberg 30 for sale in Staten Island NY (New York City)

Please contact me if you want additional information. Will send photos off
line if you are interested.

Mark Peters

Jocelyn
1975 Alberg  30
$14,500.00  US
Length 30'  Beam 8' 9" Draft 4' 6"
Berths for 4,
Fresh water  cooled Atomic 4
North Sails 2  reef main 1999
North Sails150 genoa 1997
Pro Furl  furler
Cruising  spinnaker
Spinnaker  halyard and pads eyes for sheet blocks
Shrouds &  Stays new 2002
Mast rewired  2002
Sea cocks,  all the old gate valves have been replaced with ¼ turn ball cocks
Electric  bilge pump
Manual bilge  pump (new 2003)
New Teak,  weather boards and companion way slides, cabin top grab rails,
inserts in seat  locker and lazeret hatches
Dodger and  zip on cockpit cover with side curtains
Head (new in  2002) with holding tank with macerator pump and deck pump out
fitting
30+ gal.  water
Cold Fresh  water spray at galley sink
Two burner  pressure alcohol stove (only one burner works)
12 gal.  fuel
Salt water  wash down pump
New VHF  radio
Depth  sounder
Life jackets,  dock lines, fenders, anchor, flairs, bell, compass, 2 anchors
with ½ roads swim  ladder
Ready for you  to sail.
Call  Mark  718-317-5741 or _mpete53 at aol.com_ (mailto:mpete53 at aol.com)
Own a  classic