[Public-list] M3-20B glow plugs

p.a.amos at tesco.net p.a.amos at tesco.net
Fri Oct 7 09:36:43 PDT 2005

Randy,check your wiring connections,preferably from a wiring diagram.I think it is possible to wire the solenoid wrongly so that the glow plugs are on all the time,worth a check.Also try reducing the length of time you keep the solenoid switch depressed before hitting the starter button.
My M3-2oB needs only 5secs and will start without glow plugs on a hot day.
If you fing the solenoid mounting bracket fails,I had one that lasted 24 hours,I have a fix for that situation.
Pete
TaitTait #478