[Public-list] M-320B glow plugs glow, but.....

Randy Katz randyk at bertschi.org
Fri Oct 7 17:29:21 PDT 2005

    I've spoken with two experts by phone about the varying rpms thing.  The
alternator rebuild/electric guy says no, it's not an electrical problem.  He
seemed very certain.

    A diesel mechanic thought it fuel related, but wasn't sure about the
electrics, thought it may be alternator related.

    It's the precise regularity of the thing that made me assume electric.
However, despite the recently changed Racor and the spin on filter being not
very old... I suppose there COULD be an airbubble in there somewhere...

    That's what I'll check next..........

    I love a good mystery, eh?

Randy Katz
Seattle, Bellingham