[Public-list] Hull #617 for sale - update

gavin morrice gavinmorrice at yahoo.ca
Mon Oct 10 07:14:43 PDT 2005

Update.

My Alberg 30 is now hauled out and is on the lot of Port Credit Harbour Marina, Toronto.  She will be stored there for the winter.

Please feel free to visit her any time to inspect the hull.  The ladder is on the cradle if you wish to walk the deck. (...at your own risk)

If you want to see inside please call me and I could meet you there.  I will leave the batteries and cushions on for another few weeks but then will move them to my home for the winter.

Thanks,
Gavin

www.geocities.com/gavinmorrice

work  416-866-4539