[Public-list] Re: Public-list Digest, Vol 515, Issue 1

REDDERHS at aol.com REDDERHS at aol.com
Sun Oct 23 07:35:52 PDT 2005

Michael,
I'll be glad to send you the pictures as well. Before the storm there was a
meeting called by the marina and a statement was made regarding your question
about a 15 feet storm surge. One of the guys who had been in the marina a
long  time said that a previous hurricane had come through with 200 MPH winds but
he  could remember the size of the surge. What he said was that they found
several  boats still tied to the pilings OK but the boats and the piling were
found three  to six blocks down the street. You see the pilings had broken
loose. I  think the only thing you can do with that type storm is hope and pray a
lot.
Allen