[Public-list] Mast Track Lubricant

David Fisher liquid_addiction at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 4 04:35:12 PDT 2005

I once worked on a boat in Darwin, and spent a good deal of time aloft
scrubbing and polishing the masts (for a pedantic owner, not my choice),
before spraying the tracks from top to bottom with silicon spray.  It looked
great when a dust storm swept through the next day!

Kalitsah gets nothing but the finest in cheap candle wax.  She wants for
nothing else!

David,
Kalitsah 440
Sydney