[Public-list] Anchors

SwiftLaw at aol.com SwiftLaw at aol.com
Fri Oct 7 07:19:38 PDT 2005

In a message dated 10/7/2005 9:49:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
5thseason at canada.com writes:

> I  Also use a similar setup as this except I would never
use a Danforth anchor  for anything I don't trust them.  I
carry a 12Kg Bruce with 100ft 1/4  chain and 150 Ft 1/2 nylon
behind this.  I also have a CQR with 10Ft  3/8 chain 40 Ft
1/2 nylon then 10ft 1/2 chain plus 150 Ft nylon.   These are
mounted on the bow at all times and use either (or both )  as
the need or circumstances dictate and I don't believe this
is  overkill and I also sleep well.
John Boor
MAHSEER  #380

Now thats what I'm talkiin' about !