[Public-list] Chainplates/bolts

John Boor 5thseason at canada.com
Fri Oct 14 06:26:14 PDT 2005

> Hi John,
> Thx John. Do you a shop with the right tools to work with
> SS? I've found   it's pretty tough to cut and drill with
> the stuff I have. :)
>
> Lee
>Lee
When I did my refit I worked at a friends house who was also
refitting his Alberg.  He has a reasonable fitted out shop
where I did the drilling, and as  you state it was tough
going.  I did find some drills for SS drilling and these
worked well, the only problem is I cannot remember where I
purchased them from ( old timer's I guess).

All the best
John Boor
MAHSEER #380