[Public-list] New Mainsail

John Brugeman johnbrugeman at ameritech.net
Wed Oct 19 17:32:15 PDT 2005

Thanks for the fast reply Gordon.  Can you give me any info as to the quality of their work.  I talked to Ron in length this afternoon and his prices sound resonable.  A fully batton main in 6 1/2 oz dacron is around $1,680 US, and if he has 3 or more orders for Albergs before Christmas he gives a 20% discount, which brings it down to about $1,500 US. Not a bad price.  Added to that would be shipping to and from. People would have to place the orders themselves because each sail might have different bells and whistles or you might want a different fabric.  Thanks again.  Love this Alberg sight, I read it every day.

Gordon Laco <mainstay at csolve.net> wrote:
Hello there -

The company is Triton Sails, talk to Ron, the son of the founder. His
number is 905-891-8166. I have been thinking about asking him about a main
as well - say hello from me and I wonder if he would give a price for a pair
of mains?

Gord