[Public-list] (no subject)

John Boor 5thseason at canada.com
Wed Oct 26 06:15:38 PDT 2005

> Roger and Stephen

I have one photo of work in progress, I would like to take
some more to show the finished battery box area with
batteries installed and can do this in the next day or two.
I understand that I cannot send attachments to the alberg
site directly so will send them to George for inclusion on
the site.

John Boor
MAHSEER #380

> It would be nice to have photo's of the rework.
>
> Stephen
>

> John (Boor),
>
> Do you have photos of your battery install?  Did you
> enlarge the hatches in the sole to make room for the
> batteries?
>
> Roger

Upgrade your account today for increased storage; mail
forwarding or POP enabled e-mail with automatic virus
scanning. Visit
http://www.canada.com/email/premiumservices.html for more
information.