[Public-list] Alberg in Kilmarnick Area

richard.hazlegrove at wachovia.com richard.hazlegrove at wachovia.com
Thu Sep 1 11:48:12 PDT 2005

George Mathis,

I own Quest #433 which is berthed at the dock at our home in Mathews.  You
are more than welcome to drop by and look/photograph her deck layout.   We
don't live there full time but plan to be there this Saturday through
Monday and probably next weekend as well.  Alternatively you're welcome to
come by whenever it suits whether we're there or not.
Drop me an e-mail at richard.hazlegrove at wachovia.com  (note the spelling
of my last name) if you're interested.

By the way,  if you get your deck back together by the end of September,
you need to race in the Turkey Shoot over at Yankee Point.  It's for
classic boats only and is a very casual gentleman's style of racing.
Usually about 100 boats including skipjacks as well as some other
wonderful woodies from the 1930's and beyond.   Last year I  won our 15
boat fleet with roller furling, three bladed fixed prop, plow anchor on
the bow, and four days of ice, beer and provisions aboard.  I would
welcome some Alberg competition.  Good Luck.

Richard Hazlegrove
Quest #433
Mobjack Bay, VA.