[Public-list] Annapolis Restaurant Recommendation

Elaine and Brian Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Thu Sep 29 16:22:17 PDT 2005

To all you people in the Annapolis area, maybe you can help me remember the location of a restaurant. We found it initially through an ad in one of those tourist guide books you find in hotel rooms. My wife and I visited it several years ago and now we want to go back during our visit to the boat show.
The restaurant is an authentic "German Beer Garden" and indoor restaurant. It's location is south of Annapolis and it was "out in the middle of the woods" (to an unknowing visitor anyway).
Can anyone help with my search?
Thanks in advance,
Brian  ex#497