[Public-list] teak deck caulk

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Mon Sep 12 11:02:13 PDT 2005

Hi Bob -

Mmm you are right.  There were times aboard the wooden boat (3AM, HUGE
waves etc) when I used to lay in my bunk off watch trying to sleep, trying
not to think thoughts like "what the heck is holding this thing
together...or gee whiz, I wonder if that garboard is as sound as I was ready
to think it was...etc" But I would never admit that in public (oh is this on
the list?)

Gord #426