[Public-list] Pride II of Baltimore

Rob Alley 1ralley at comcast.net
Thu Sep 15 17:29:46 PDT 2005

What a mess. Doesn't look like any fun to me. I spent some time on Pride
in the UK a few years back and enjoyed it immensely. She brought over a
plaque commemorating the grave of Cecil Calvert--I think to the Church
of St Giles in London. A bunch of us Marylanders did the ceremony
dedicating the plaque. Had a great time with Jan Miles and crew at the
St. Katherine Docks.

I expect they know how lucky they are that no one was injured. Rigged or
not-- she's a tough ship.

I will volunteer to coordinate an Alberg 30 Assn donation to Pride II if
anyone is interested in doing such a thing. If you want to be part, send
me a cheque. I will pass on to the treasurer, who can do the obvious.

Rob Alley
Past Commodore