[Public-list] drive shaft removal from atomic 4

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 19 06:19:01 PDT 2005

Remove the 4 bolts that hold the flanges together. Remove the set bolt on
the side of the coupling. Buy 4 extra long bolts to replace the 4 original
flange bolts and re-asembel without tightening. Plase a 5/8" socket in the
center of the of the flange between tht two flanges and slowly tighten the 4
flange bolts to force the shaft out of the coulpling.

Mike Lehman