[Public-list] Dear Sellers (was Alberg 30 for Sale)

Rachel penokee at cheqnet.net
Mon Sep 19 12:23:30 PDT 2005

On Sep 19, 2005, at 12:23 PM, Mpete53 at aol.com wrote:

> Rachel
>
> here is what I sent Dave
> Is this not enough to start the conversation?

Mark,

Thanks, that's a very complete listing.

Although I still belong to this list, I am probably not going to be
able to afford an A-30, unfortunately, so in that sense I'm not
interested in yours, but thank you for the info.  My comments about
boats, sellers, and prices included the A-30, but I've actually looked
a more of the similar-but-smaller boats, such as the Pearson Triton,
Tartan 27, Bristol 24 and the like.

Thanks for the info though, with that sort of response - lots of
details, photos, and price - you will probably find a happy next owner
without too much trouble.

--- Rachel