[Public-list] Painting teak toerails

Dan Pinson dan at pinson.us
Tue Sep 20 08:26:34 PDT 2005

My boat came with Cetol on the exterior. Didn't look too bad although
had that somewhat plastic look in places. After stewing over what to do,
I stripped the rails and put tung oil on one side, a marine penofin on
the other. The wood looked much happier with the oil and the penofin
held up much better over the winter (half the cost).

..Dan
#78 Dulcinea