[Public-list] Re: Public-list Digest, Vol 484, Issue 2

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Tue Sep 20 12:57:47 PDT 2005

Hi again -

I use Epiphanes too - it is nice to use and seems to last.  John, I'm sorry
I was so outspoken about the painting thing.  I guess if I was totally
logical about this stuff I wouldn't be in the traditional end of this
business.

Stephen - you saw me at the Newport Show and will know what I mean...

Gord