[Public-list] Bow Chocks

Jonathan Adams jreadams6 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 18:04:10 PDT 2005

I also lost one of mine in a surge - it was mounted on the toe rail. I ended up buying some bronze fairleads and tapping screws into the fore stay chain plate - or at least the deck plate right up there in the bow. The fairleads on the rail were flexing the toe rail, and sheared the bolts that were mounting it to the deck. This seems to work just fine.

My toe rail is about 3 inches high. I have seen some other A30s with almost no toe rail - just a little trim. Sooner or later I will need to replace this - anyone got any suggestions - or pics on there web site?

In a message dated 9/19/2005 7:02:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,