[Public-list] Armada vs. Cetol

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Wed Sep 21 04:36:06 PDT 2005

Patty,

You have a great view on life, our hearts go out to you and others. Actually
thinking of you this morning on the way to work. Currently watching the
other storm coming across the Gulf.

Also I heard the same story about Armarda and Cetol, it seems both have a
shelf life of a year or so. This stuff cannot be stored from year to year,
also Armarda turns to muck if apply from the container.

Stephen