[Public-list] Engine Question

Roger L Kingsland rkingsland101 at ksba.com
Wed Sep 21 11:14:03 PDT 2005

Al,

I have a Corvette, LT-1, 270 HP fuel injected gasoline engine; wait, that's
in my 1995 Impala!

Start again.  I have a Universal 18 (that I think develops about 13 HP)
diesel in #148 also with a 2 blade prop and would be interested in what you
find out about the 3 blade prop.  If you can, please keep me informed your
findings RE a 3 blade prop.

Thanks,

Roger Kingsland
Chief Boat Boy, Rubber/Scraper and Check Writer
Alberg 30 #148, PERFECT intentions
N40-33.92, W79-51.25

"You don't have to think outside of the box, but it doesn't hurt to peek
over the edge once in a while."
Leonardo Da Vinci (or somebody like that)